· On Sunday mornings, we will have a combined service in the sanctuary (junior high through adults) that begins at 9:30 a.m. (coffee from 9:00 - 9:25 a.m. only) and continues through the normal worship service at 11:00 a.m. (Separate services will be provided for children—see Nursery, Happy Heart City, and Base Camp below.)
· All Sunday evening services begin at 5:30 p.m.
· All Monday-Thursday evening services begin at 6:30 p.m.
Kids and Teens
· Nursery will be provided for children up to, and including, age 3 for all Sunday and weeknight services, Ladies Thursday luncheon/seminar, and Saturday Home Life Café.
· Happy Heart City (ages 4-1st grade) and Base Camp (2nd-6th grades) Parents of Little Bears through 1st Grade will report with their children to the chapel basement where they will be checked in. 2nd Grade through 6th Grade will report to Base Camp (the newly refurbished education building just past the Sr. High room). For both age groupings and for security purposes there will be a required name tag system. Parents will be expected to deliver and pick up their children. Nurseries and Ponies operate as usual.
· Junior and senior high students are provided with a special ministry time, led by Life Action staff, for the first 30 minutes of all evening services. These sessions will address the unique challenges these students face in their homes, schools, and social lives. After these special sessions, teens will join the adults in the main service.
Seminars and Special Events:
Sunday, January 10, at 4:30 p.m.: Church-wide Prayer Meeting in the Choir Room (located behind the stage in the Worship
· True Woman Ladies Luncheon: Thursday, January 14, from 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. A luncheon with a prayer and share time. Thursday, January 21, from 10:30 a.m.-12:00 noon (no meal served). A time of prayer and sharing. Nursery care will be provided both weeks.
· Home Life Café: Saturday, January 16, from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. This seminar provides biblical principles for some of the most important aspects of home life. The discussions will provide you with practical tools for experiencing God in every relationship in your home. Topics will include: purpose, communication, finances, discipline, and parenting. While the adults are in the seminar, the children will be cared for and taught as well.
rEvolution: Saturday, January 16, from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. This seminar will challenge teens with a Bible- centered call to “join the revolution” that Jesus initiated. His call for radical commitment, unwavering faith, and personal mission will be communicated through discussions, teaching, skits, & music
EventList powered by schlu.net